Monday, July 8, 2013

Yearbook Update

Hey Jammers!

I have updated the Yearbook again! There are some new jammers who have joined us! (I am running school  again right after I post this so there might be more changes after this on the Yearbook)
Please comment if you have any questions or you would like to join JTS!







I have also created a 'Other AJ Blogs' page on JTS Blog, so be sure to tell me if you want your Blog listed up there. Here is an example of how you can leave your Blog info for me.
_________________________________________________________________________________
EXAMPLE

Username - Margo00
Blog Name - Jamaa Town School Blog
Blog URL - jamaatownschool.blogspot.com
Brief Description - Hi, I'm Coz! Check out my blog for updates on my school on AJ, Jamaa Town School! There are also some updates on AJ items, glitches, shamans, and such! Happy Jamming!
~ Coz
_________________________________________________________________________________


Hope all is well with you guys, jammers!

~ Coz

1 comment:

  1. Username - neros1234
    Blog Name - The Animal Jam Potato
    Blog URL - http://theanimaljampotato.blogspot.com/
    Brief Description - My blog is just a place for Jammers to hang out, learn new things about AJ that they've never known before, and keep in touch with the new Rare Item Mondays and items!
    ~neros1234

    ReplyDelete