Saturday, July 6, 2013

A Random Glitch

It's 12:30 a.m. where I am, and I'm awake! Why? No clue, coffee kept me awake I guess...

Anyway, I decided to check out AJ to see what was on in Jamaa Township. I was going to buy a clothing item but this glitch came up!!! Lol, if it was true that would have blown me away! 
Have you guys ever had this glitch before? This is the first ever I'v had this glitch on me, and I have been on AJ since beta days, so this glitch is pretty interesting to me.

Here's a screenshot I took. :)


Weird right? 

I tried to buy something to see what would happen but it didn't do anything. I had to log out after awhile. Comment your thoughts about this glitch! :D


I was buying some furniture yesterday and now I can't store any more stuff!Ahhh!
Since I'm a non-member (I used to be a member, but I might get membership before summer ends, hopefully) I don't really have ALOT of storage like members do. That's okay though, no worries! I created a back up account so I can store more things. My backup username is Cozentin0. I hope to see you guys in Jamaa, so add me and comment and I'll try to be on AJ the same time as you! :)

 This is my backup account I'm on!

I got two new pets!!!:) 
Uberton (red and white) & Riverton (brown and blue)





P.S. - I know Yearbook looks quite odd right now and all,with how it's arranged! I'm going to fix it up later today, I tried doing it on my Ipad, but it doesn't work that well so I will use my laptop to do it!

JAM ON!

~Coz

3 comments:

  1. Hello Coz. Yes, I have had that glitch before, about three times. Epic blog, by the way! I also have 2 storage accounts on Animal Jam, pando391, for non-member items, and paradiseangel930, for member items, because my inventories are filled up. Nice pets too :) Keep up the great work! Jam On and I hope you have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, your blog is awesome!!!:)
      Thanks for commenting! I hope you have a nice day too Twinkle!

      JAM ON!

      ~Coz

      Delete
  2. Great post your given information does help me a lot knowing that you have shared this information here freely.
    Dell - 14"Latitude Notebook 2 GB Memory - 250 GB Hard Drive

    ReplyDelete