Saturday, July 6, 2013

Beta Adventures

Today I am taking a break from teaching. (Sometimes I like to just go around and earn gems and talk with friends.) I thought maybe I would go around to the BETA ADVENTURES. One of my friends let me use their member account (He put in their user and password so I did not hack it if you are really wondering). I tryed out the adventures and it's super fun!!! I can't wait until non-members are allowed to play too. I took some screenshots while I was playing the first part so non members can have a peek of how it looks like. :) 

Enjoy!!! 

     PANDA SHAMAN,LIZA!!!!!!!


     About to help Liza. Pretty Epic!


    (Sorry for the bad quality, I have been using my Ipad)
   Anyway, this is Buster. HE LOOKS PRETTY EPIC :D


   UGH! Look at the river! The phantoms polluted it :(


   Ohhh, phantoms, why can't you be nicer??? 0.0


   You talk with another bunny and you help her put a cork over the pipe to stop the pollution!
   Go GREEN! 


You have to collect 3 more corks, but beware! Phantoms are out to get you, if you get caught, you        will fall into a deep sleep!!!!=[


   This is me(using my friend's account when he let me). AHHH! I got caught!!!!:/



HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE PICS NON MEMBERS AND HOPEFULLY MEMBERS lol. :)

~Coz











No comments:

Post a Comment