Friday, July 5, 2013

JTS Debate Team is coming soon

Hey Jammers!

I know...the title...like, "Woah...dude! Debate team? Sounds like it's not going to be pleasant!"

Well! Many students requested a Debate Team in Jamaa Town School. I think it's a good idea, but I'm worried if the debates will become out of hand. That is where me and a student have talked about creating JTS Debate Team. Her name is Swimming Fastpaw, and she will be Jamaa Town School's Debate Team leader. :) Originally she was the jammer who inspired me to think of Debate Classes, I asked about 6 other jammers earlier what they thought and they said they would love a debate team. So... There is going to be a Debate Team! I will be making rules though, to keep the debates from becoming out of hand! 

Here is a screenshot I took of me and Swimming on our talk about the debate team! 



Also, there will be a "mini blog" kind of thinga-ma-jig soon coming to Jamaa Town School Blog!
I will make one entitled, "JTS Classes". This mini blog will give you a peek at classes in Jamaa Town School and how we interact in classes. :) 

P.S. - Yearbook will soon be updated with our newest members to Jamaa Town School!!!

Epic Jammin' in Jamaa, Jammers!

~Coz

No comments:

Post a Comment