Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Did I hear that right?!?

Wassup Jammers!

:D Since I'm saving the big update until the 26th I am going to post small updates and such. Today I worked on something and it turned out pretty good! You can now listen to music while your surfing the JTS Blog! I hope all of you Jammers like the new touch to the blog.








I will be adding JTS Blog Contests soon and for prizes you could choose 2 songs of your choice and I'll add it to my blog, so you can have songs of your liking on here!:) (Be aware that I must approve the songs first)

Jam to the music!

~Coz

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's cool! I have 2 song ideas, so I hope I win! By the way, the poll on the left is closed and I didn't get a chance to vote on it. But my vote is "I don't know" because my computer doesn't have speakers DX

    ReplyDelete