Friday, July 5, 2013

Rumors...Rumors...Rumors

Well, I saw the new Summer Carnival item!!! It's a Sun Hat. In my opinion, it's kinda creepy! lthough, it's your opinion.:) 


(Credit to Snowyclaw of Animal Jam Spirit for this picture)


Anyway July 4th came and went, for me, it was a blast! So I hope alot of you had a great time celebrating July 4th!!!


Also, I'v read on Animal Jam Spirit about the rumors and everything about Snowyclaw. I thought this was really mean and inappropriate to even start these measly rumors!Snowyclaw told his side of the story today on a post and I chose to believe him. You can chose whose side your on,but hey, Snowy also mentioned that most of the jammers who started these rumors are now friends with Snowyclaw. So we shouldn't be so angry with them for the rumors. In Jamaa History Class yesterday instead of teaching, I let students tell me and the class what they thought about Jamaa and also what they wanted improvements on in Jamaa in the future! Most of the jammers wanted scamming,bullying,rudeness,and inappropriate behavior to be gone. Our actions now is what will make us be who we are in the future. So today's lesson, make the world a better place. We ARE the next generation of JAMAA! 


Kudos to Snowyclaw and to all Jammers who believe there are good things to come in Jamaa!


~Coz

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! I agree with you on the Sun Hat looks creepy. But this blog DEFINITELY isn't creepy!!! It's totally epic and cool!!!! And I also agree with you about Snowyclaw's rumors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!:)
      Your blog is amazing, and I love how you decided to decorate it as well!:)
      French fries for days lol. :P
      Anyway, it would be cool to meet you on AJ!
      I'll buddy you :)

      Happy Jamming,neros1234

      ~Coz

      Delete