Wednesday, July 10, 2013

JTS Updates & Weird Glitches

Yo,Yo,Yo
Make A Jammin Cup of Co Coa Co. Lol (Weird Sayings Run In My Family dude/dudette)

I saw a weird glitch at the 'Best Dressed' game in Coral Canyons. I checked some other AJ Blogs lately and the owners of the blogs seem to have been experiencing weird glitches these days!

Here is the glitch! It seems there are TWO Jammers playing. When they won 1st Place (They were the only one who won 1st Place on that round) 200 gems were sent to TWO Jammers. I thought this was unfair and weird because they both gems but they were in the same spot so you didn't know if they were both actually playing or just one was and the other player already was gone off the game.
















Other than these weird glitches, today I have added some new things to the blog!:) I hope you Jammers like the new update!

I have created a "JTS Classes" link right under the Blog Archive (on the right side of the blog). You can now click on the link and check out some more descriptive things about the classes in JTS! :) Sorry, I havn't had any time to add any pictures to them, but I will soon. Comment on one the class pages and tell me if you want to join that class. :)



















YO, YO, YO
I DRANK A JAMMIN' CUP OF CO COA CO. XP

~Coz

5 comments:

  1. OMZ!! I'm sorry I haven't gone to your school lately! I get on the computer at all the wrong times!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha,it's fine!:) No worries, we must have different time zones, but I am on right now.

      Hope to see you in Jamaa,it would be epic neros1234!

      P.S. - Don't worry about your spot in Yearbook either,I will still keep you up there. :)

      ~Coz

      Delete
  2. Yo yo yo I need a cup of jammin' co co co XD
    ~neros1234

    ReplyDelete