Thursday, July 25, 2013

Cosmo is back home!

Hey,hey,hey,Coz here!!!!!!

Exciting news for you Jammers, Cosmo the koala shaman is back home from traveling with the other koalas!!! They have discovered a new land while they were gone, Kimbara Outback! I love the name of the new land alot, sounds really...summery I guess lol :P












I noticed there were two buildings in Kimbara Outback one of them (picture above) seems as if it will be selling furniture soon!:) Awesome! The other building has a sign with some kind of cross over it. Sounds like a mystery to me, any of you have some kind of guess as to what the building with the mysterious cross will be in the future?


Many of you may have noticed the new design of the map! Personally, I like the older one better but the map will suit me :) No worries!













Not forgetting the new addition to animals in Jamaa, the kangaroo is now available at the Diamond Shop!:) The kangaroos look epic to me, I am also quite curious as to what the Kangaroo Shaman's name will be!





















Last but not least is Tunnel Town! Tunnel Town has become one of the top 20 games in the App Store!:) I uploaded Tunnel Town, and it is a great game!I am on Level 10,how bout you Jammers???











If you havn't uploaded Tunnel Town on your apple product, you should totally get it.:)

P.S. - Jamaa Town School has been going on everyday and it's going out great! I'm thinking about a new class but so far I am working on the Foreign Language class!:) I am teaching Tongan and Spanish. :)

I hope to see ya'll in Jamaa, because that would be epic fun!
Jam On everyone!

~Coz

2 comments:

  1. The beta Medical Center is coming back. That's what the cross means. It looks exactly like the Medical Center in beta times. And did you notice? The cross is made with Band-Aids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have an Apple product DX but I wish I did. Tunnel Town sounds so AWESOME!!!! And I wonder what the Lion, Snow Leopard, and Arctic Wolf shaman's names are, too! Hmmm..

    ReplyDelete